Xbira 250 mg (Abiraterone acetate) belongs to a group of hormonal therapeutics utilized against prostate cancer in adults. Xbira 250 mg (Zytiga) is indicated in prostate cancer patients wherein other chemotherapeutic options have failed. Additionally, it is specified in asymptomatic patients where other hormonal therapies were unsuccessful and chemotherapy was not employed.
Where to buy Zytiga (Xbira) 250mg Online from India?
Xbira 250 mg (Abiraterone acetate) targets the unnecessary production of testosterone (a male hormone) used in cancer cell growth. It inhibits the testosterone triggering proteins (CYP17A1 enzyme), thereby decreasing the cancer toll on the body. Xbira 250 mg (Abiraterone acetate) Zytiga is administered orally without food. 4 tablets of 250 mg (1000 mg) once daily are taken along with 5 mg prednisone twice daily. When used together, Xbira 250 mg (Abiraterone acetate) impart advantages like, Xbira 250 mg price is very affordable with us if you compare it to another pharmacy. You can buy Zytiga online and lowest price in India.
If you need Abiraterone for personal use, contact me. I’m here to help you. I will arrange this medicine at the lowest affordable price. You can contact me directly on WhatsApp https://wa.me/+919999344593 or send me a direct e-mail email@example.com
Understanding How ZYTIGA® Works
Abiraterone acetate (ZYTIGA®) is a prescription medicine that is used along with prednisone. ZYTIGA® is used to treat men with prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
ZYTIGA® works by interrupting the androgen-making process at an important step. It inhibits androgen at 3 sources—the testes, the adrenal glands, AND the tumor itself.
The Role of Prednisone With ZYTIGA®
While taking ZYTIGA®, you will also take prednisone. Because of the way ZYTIGA® works, certain side effects may occur. This can be life threatening. To decrease the chance of this happening, you must take prednisone with ZYTIGA® exactly as your healthcare provider tells you. Your healthcare provider will check your blood pressure, do blood tests to check your potassium levels, and check for any signs and symptoms of fluid retention every month during treatment with ZYTIGA®. For more information, talk to your doctor.
Take your prednisone exactly how your healthcare provider tells you to. Do not stop taking your prescribed dose of ZYTIGA® or prednisone without talking to your healthcare provider first.
Clinical Trial Experience With ZYTIGA®
ZYTIGA® was approved by the FDA based on 3 clinical studies including more than 3,000 men with metastatic prostate cancer—prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body—based on the following measures:
Lowers the antigen growth that stimulates prostate cancer
- Keeps prostate cancer under control
- Rectifies hypertension as a side-effect
- Induces hunger for a stable diet
- Increases duration of life-span
- Delays or rectifies common symptoms such as pain and tiredness
- General warnings associated with Xbira 250 mg (Zytiga):
- Avoid food for at least 2 hours prior and 1 hour after the dose
- Avoid crushing or swallowing tablets without water
Side-effects associated with Xbira 250 mg (Zytiga):
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Low levels of potassium in the blood (Hypokalemia)
- Retention of fluid (Edema)
- Pain in the joints
- Swollen legs
- Feeling uncomfortably hot (Hot flush)
- Infected nose, sinuses, or throat (Cold)
- Low red blood cells (Anemia)
- Discomfort in muscles
- Shortness of breath (Dyspnea)
- Upper respiratory tract and urinary tract infection
- Low levels of phosphate (Hypophosphatemia)
- Decreased count of RBCs in the blood (Anemia)
- High levels of fat molecules (triglycerides) (hypertriglyceridemia)
- Increased volumes of cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia), and sugars (hyperglycemia)
Note: Xbira 250 mg (Zytiga) might show other side-effects as well. Refer your healthcare provider for more updates regarding the drug.
Other clinical warnings associated with Xbira 250 mg (Zytiga):
These conditions include:
- Heart diseases/failure
- Arrhythmia (Carry out blood tests every month)
- Complications of the liver (Hepatoxicity) with symptoms like yellow coloured skin and eyes, dark coloured urine, severe nausea and
- Reduced density of bones
- High amounts of stress
- Absence of potassium in the system (Adrenocortical insufficiency)
- Embryo-fetal toxicity