Zytiga (abiraterone acetate) is a hormone therapy drug used to treat advanced prostate cancer. It is taken with steroid pills and sometimes with other hormone therapy drugs. The Price of Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate) 250 mg Cost in Turkey is very Low Price Order Now… The cost for Zytiga oral tablet 250 mg is around $11,376 for a supply of 120 tablets and Generic Version Zytiga Cost in Turkey depending on the pharmacy you visit.
Zytiga (Abiraterone) Cost in Turkey
The active ingredient in Zytiga, Abiraterone Cost in Turkey, is changed in the body into abiraterone, preventing the body from producing testosterone, a male hormone.
Abiraterone acetate does this by blocking an enzyme called CYP17 from being found in the testes and elsewhere in the body. Because cancer needs a supply of testosterone to survive and develop, by reducing the production of testosterone Zytiga can slow prostate cancer growth.
Uses of Zytiga (Abiraterone)
Zytiga is a brand name prescription drug. It is used to treat two types of prostate cancer
- Anti-castration prostate cancer (CRPC)
- High-risk castration-sensitive prostate cancer (CSPC)
- Do not use for patients allergic to any of the fecal components in Zytiga.
- This medication is not recommended for use in women, children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
The dosage of the drug is: 1000mg (4 tablets) taken once per day.
- This drug is prescribed with prednisone:
- The usual dose of elixir (prednisone) is 5 or 10 mg per day as directed by your doctor.
- Instructions for use of the drug
- Take Zytiga and prednisone exactly as your healthcare provider tells you
- Take the prescribed dose once a day. Your healthcare provider can change your dose if needed
- Do not change or stop taking this medicine or prednisone as prescribed without first talking to your healthcare provider.
Drink on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or at least 2 hours after a meal. Do not take with food. Taking Zytiga Cost in Turkey with food can cause your body to absorb more of the medicine than it should, and this may cause side effects
Swallow this pill whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet
Take the medicine with water
If you miss a dose of medicine or prednisone, take the prescribed dose the next day. If you miss more than 1 dose, notify your healthcare provider right away
Your healthcare provider will do blood tests to check for side effects.
Caution is advised before using the drug
Before taking medication, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
Have heart problems
Have liver problems
History of pituitary disease
Are receiving any other treatment for prostate cancer
Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. The drug can harm an unborn baby and lose of a pregnancy (miscarriage). Women who are or may become pregnant should not handle uncoated Zytiga tablets or other Zytiga tablets if broken, crushed or otherwise damaged without protection, such as gloves.
Men with a female sex partner likely to become pregnant should use effective birth control (birth control) during treatment with this drug and for 3 weeks after the last dose of Zytiga Cost in Turkey
Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take or the treatments you get including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Medicines can interact with many other drugs.
Be careful when using the drug
The drug can cause high blood pressure, hypokalemia and body water retention as a result of inhibition of CYP17 increases the concentration of salt-metabolizing corticosteroids.
Pay attention to and follow for adrenocortical insufficiency when patients stop prednisone or prednisolone. Symptoms of increased salt metabolism corticosteroids should be monitored if treatment is continued after discontinuation of corticosteroids.
Corticosteroid doses may be increased before, during, and after stressful situations for patients taking prednisone or prednisolone to deal with this rare stress condition.
Medications that can cause serious side effects to include:
High blood pressure (hypertension),
Low blood potassium level (hypokalaemia),
Fluid retention (edema) and irregular heartbeat may occur during treatment with this drug.
Tell your healthcare provider if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Feeling faint or lightheaded
- Muscle weakness
- Swelling in your legs or feet
- Pain in the legs
- Adrenal gland problems
- Life problem.
- Increased risk of fracture and death
- The most common Zytiga side effects include:
- Feel very tired
- High Blood Pressure
- Swelling in your legs or feet
- Low blood potassium levels
- Hot flashes
- An infected nose, sinuses, or throat
- RBC low (anemia)
- Cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood are high
- High blood sugar
- Some other abnormal blood tests
This medication may cause fertility problems in men, which may affect a child’s ability to paternity. Talk to your health care provider if you are concerned about fertility.
Certain drugs may interact with this medication and cause serious side effects:
- Some antifungal drugs such as: Sporanox (itraconazole), Nizoral (ketoconazole) or Vfend ( voriconazole )
- Biaxin (clarithromycin) or Prevpac (lansoprazole, amoxicillin and clarithromycin)
- HIV protease inhibitors such as: Reyataz (atazanavir), Crixivan (indinavir), Viracept (nelfinavir), Norvir (ritonavir), Kaletra (lopinavir and ritonavir) or Fortovase or Invirase (saquina)
- Some medications for seizures include: Carbatrol, Epitol, or Tegretol (carbamazepine), Luminal (phenobarbital) or Dilantin or Phenytek (phenytoin).
- Mycobutin (rifabutin)
- Rifadin or Rimactane (rifampin), Rifater (rifampin, isoniazid and
- pyrazinamide) or Rifamate (rifampin and isoniazid)
- Priftin (rifapentine)
- John’s wort
- Ketek (telithromycin)
- Food interactions
The drug should be taken on an empty stomach due to the increased risk of side effects such as high blood pressure, muscle weakness, paralysis and difficulty breathing when taking this medication with food.
Warning for drug use
Hepatic impairment: This drug should be used with extreme caution in patients with severe hepatotoxicity.
Cardiovascular disease: Caution should be exercised while using this drug in patients with a history of myocardial infarction or fluid retention due to an increased risk of serious side effects such as hypertension and arrhythmia.
Store the drug in a dry place, at a temperature below 25 ° C.
Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.